Customer Goods Protection Program
The Customer Goods Protection Program is a proven Risk Management and Profit Center.
This service is offered to most every state without the hassle of owners or managers of a local storage facility having to become licensed or bonded to offer the service to their tenants. You will receive a generous share from all revenue received, as well as free setup and training. Consumer Goods Protection Services can customize this product to fit your needs.
How Customer Goods Protection Program Works With SiteLink
Your rate will vary on many factors and you will be provided a quote promptly. Contact them today (it's free and there are no commitments) to initiate the conversation.
- They setup the program at your site (remotely) and train your managers. The program can work with all types of management programs, even Quickbooks.
- Your store will offer Customer Goods Protection to your customers. When a customer purchases an agreement, you simply pay a predetermined rate for each one and you keep the rest (this repeats each month the customer makes their payment). Customers will submit their payment with their regular monthly rent. If a customer cancels or defaults, you will not pay for that agreement.
- Your managers will find offering Customer Goods Protection is just as simple as selling a disc lock to a customer. It only takes a few clicks of the mouse in SiteLink and a simple lease addendum to be completed. It's that easy. Your managers will be given a point of contact in the event of needing assistance with selling or making claims.
- Consumer Goods Protection Services handles all claims and have a very high approval rate. They are in the storage business themselves, and value each customer and their concerns.
- If your store already participates in a competitor's similar program, they will pay all postage necessary to notify your tenants of the change in plans.
Contact Customer Goods Protection ProgramVisit The Customer Goods Protection Program Website
Share Your Thoughts About Customer Goods Protection Program
Ever used Customer Goods Protection Program or have a question for someone who has? Please leave a comment or thought below.
Other SiteLink Marketplace Integrations
Check out other SiteLink Marketplace integrations and learn how they can bring more efficiency and control to your self-storage facility.
Contact Customer Goods Protection Program
Reach out to Customer Goods Protection Program and express your interest in their integration with SiteLink.
SiteLink Marketplace Categories» Listing Services » Websites, Marketing & Apps » Credit Card Processing » ACH / EFT Bank Drafts » Insurance » Bader Insurance Company » StorSmart Insurance Company » SBOA Tenant Insurance » MiniCo Tenant Insurance » Customer Goods Protection Program » SAGE Storage Insurance Services » Safestor » Cowan Insurance Group » Deans & Homer » Tenant Property Protection » AssuredContents » Call Centers » TeleTracker Phone Integration » SMS / Texting » Tenant Notifications » Kiosks » Analytics » Auction & Lien » Management Companies » Other Self-Storage Partners
Sign Up For Notifications
Register to be notified by a variety of SiteLink and Industry emails and announcements.Manage Email Preferences