Updated October 06, 2017
Vanilla Forums Terms of Service
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
- We at this community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol addresses accessing this web site.
- Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this community.
- We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason or no reason at all. We reserve the right to terminate any membership for any reason or no reason at all.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.
Registered Member Definitions
- Users: Members from all backgrounds. Users can post and send messages
- Administrator: The SiteLink StorageForum director
- No more than one account per user
- No unseemly language
- No discussion of religion or politics
- Do not berate, harass, or criticize other members
- Do not overtly advertise without written permission. This includes:
- Directing other forum members to vendors’ websites
- Directly comparing vendors or vendors’ products to competitors or competitors’ products
- Promoting vendors’ products
- Encouraging other members to use any particular product
- Initiating private messages in StorageForum with anyone you don’t already know for the purpose of promoting your product or services
- Please stay on topic within categories and discussions
- Please speak honestly about your experiences
Moderators must follow the same rules of civil conduct as Users. Additionally, Moderators have rights within their respective Marketplace categories to:
- Advertise their products and services
- Edit or delete content